Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Final Event – A Special Thanks

A special thanks to all those who came to support us in our final project showcase!! It was a blast and I felt like it was a huge success. Thank you for all your love and support!

I want to thank my group for all the hard work and effort they put into the project. They have been a fantastic group, and making this video has been a great experience!

Also, I would like to thank my sisters. It turns out that four of my seven sisters helped in some way in our project. Whether it being interviewing their kids or kids in their ward, helping play with kids, or helping give advice in editing, they have all been there patiently and lovingly helping us.

Lastly, I would like to give a special thanks to Dr. Burton and Dr. Zappala for all their efforts in organizing, planning, and doing substantial amounts of heavy lifting in order to get the class and event going! This class has been a great learning and growing experience for me! I feel much more equipped and enabled to become a contributing digital citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment