Sunday, December 12, 2010

Documenting Our Adventures - The Making of the Film

This is our quest. Here are some photos of us doing the editing for our video!


1). This is learning that after eight hours of my editing the day before, our computer had stopped working! I look very happy (more like shell-shocked!)  Plan on delays in editing, they will inevitably happen! :)



 2. Ariel and Shuan doing some great work editing in multi-media lab on campus!


 3. This is at my little sister's house. She is a film major. Over Thanksgiving break, I did lots of editing over at her house and she gave me tons of great advice as well as food. Love you Becca!


Editing was an adventure. We, unfortunately, had many hard drives crash during the course of our edit. If I had any advice to anyone that was making a video, it would be to plan double the amount of time you think it will take you to edit. You never know what glorious technological glitches you will run up against! Overall, it was a great process, and felt like there was Divine Intervention helping us get through any technical obstacle that came our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment